Tuesday, March 10, 2009

movie picks!

Here's how this works:
1. Pick 20 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess. (extra points for guessing who said it)
4. Strike it out or put it in italics when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO cheating, if you don't know any of them then that's just too bad.
6. You don't have to be tagged in this to play
7. If it is a movie in a series, you must name the number in the series also!

1. This pop isn't workin', Benny! I'm bakin' like a toasted cheese-it! It's so hot here!

2.Why, when I was your age, I've never even been invited to a party. Look at me, now!

3. You can own the earth and still, all you'll own is earth until...

4.Well, I guess I shouldn't talk. I named my kids after snack foods: Brownie, Praline, Cherry and Baby Ruth.

5. No! Not my Jessica! Not pattycake! It can't be! It just can't be! Jessica's my wife! It's absolutely impossible! Jessica's the love of my life. The apple of my eye. The cream in my coffee.

6.People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what Rome is about. We should totally just *stab* Caesar!

7.Honey, look around you. To everyone here who matters, you're vapor, you're spam, a waste of perfectly good yearbook space, and nothing's ever gonna change that.

8. The encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe!

9.Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

10.I have a question, say we get into the cage, and through the security doors there and down the elevator we can't move, and past the guards with the guns, and into the vault we can't open...

11. I can't believe the Pope is coming! This is better than ice cream!

12. One of our first class passengers would like to sing you a song inspired by one of our coach passengers. And since we let our first class passengers do, pretty much whatever they want, here he is...

13. I heard what you said about the Mouseburgers, and I'm gonna tell everyone. I'm gonna get Wily Burp. Cause he's the law.

14. If there is one thing the history of evolution has taught us it's that life will not be contained. Life breaks free, expands to new territory, and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously.

15.Most parents believe their children are the most beautiful creatures ever to grace the planet. Others take a less emotional approach.

16.Wow. What a day. First that restaurant by the bay. And then that, that play, that, that, that Oedipus thing. Man, I thought *I* had problems.

17. One pair of gloves for two people?

18. Now let's see your war face. Ooh, I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover. Come on, scare me, girl!

19. You write the most beautiful things. Do you actually believe in love and marriage and just pretend to be a cynic or are you actually a cynic who knows how to spin romantic crap for girls like me?

20. Marry her? You don't just walk up to a girl, hand her a bouquet and say, "Hey, remember me? We were kids together. Will you marry me?" No, it just isn't done that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter