Sunday, April 19, 2009

Amazed

I have been working my butt off for the last five years to earn my masters in education and as my masters degree is more and more in sight (I will have earned it as of May 1st), I can't help but be completely amazed at how this is not the greatest accomplishment in my life.

As I sit here, working on my final portfolio to finish up this degree I've worked so hard for, I feel Rebecca moving inside of me and realize that having my marriage and this baby tops anything so far in my life.

All through high school and even part of college, I would have never thought in a hundred years that I would trade my education and career for a husband and a family, but here I am starting my family and although I didn't make that choice, I am here to say I completely understand everyone who has ever chosen a family over a career/college education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter