Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More showers...

This past Sunday was my work baby shower. We had the whole Hallmark crew there, as well as Emily, Jamie, and my mom :)

The party was at Debbie's house and we had a lot of fun.

Debbie made a beautiful, creative cake :)
(It says "Rebecca Rose" on the sleeves)

Jamie, Jess, and Candice did a great job with games and planning.

We played a game where you remembered the baby items in a basket and wrote them down.
...I got the basket afterwards. That may have been the best part of the game :)

We also got to guess baby food flavors.
I surprisingly did really well.
Laura and Debbie weren't real hungry after that one :)

Linda made a beautiful "cake" herself out of diapers and baby socks.
It was really cool.

It was just a good time and Rebecca got a lot of things she will def. be needing!!
Thanks everyone :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter