Tuesday, July 14, 2009

becca's 2 wks old

Becca is now 2 weeks old!

I can't believe it has already been two weeks since I became a mother.

I think David and I have adjusted nicely to being parents and God knows our parents have completely embraced being grandparents :)
Having Rebecca has def. started a brand new life for us...one we look forward to with great anticipation. Everything has new meaning. This Thanksgiving and Christmas will be unlike any other because we will have a baby to share it with and which of course will change every holiday after that as well. Of course we are always busy, but it's a good thing and something we will adapt to as life gets even more hectic as I begin my teaching career this fall.

Sometimes I worry about what's to come, but just looking at Rebecca and David I know everything will be ok and even when it gets hard I'll always have them to remind me it's all worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter